"U Stolëma" is a Pension in Ostrzyce, located immediately on the scenic Lake Ostrzyckie, in the middle of the Kashubian Natural Landscape Park. Ostrzyce is a village situated in the neighbourhood of the Wieżyca peak, where a 30-metre-high (about 100 ft) observation tower provides an excellent vantage point for admiring the beauty of Kashubia. In the winter, ski-lifts on the slopes of Wieżyca attract many skiers.
Lake Ostrzyckie forms a part of the so-called Raduńskie Circle, i.e. 10 picturesque lakes connected with each other. The lakes are a perfect place to spend your time fishing or going on a canoeing trip. The vicinity of forests overgrowing the Szymbarskie Hills makes the Pension a great outing base also for mushroom-picking enthusiasts.
- 100 accommodation places:
- 19 rooms /2, 3, 4 personal /with bathroom and TV,
- 4 camping houses /4-6 personal/ with bathroom, fridge and TV,
- 4 apartments /2,4,6 personal/with bathroom, fridge and TV.
- Spa area - sauna, jacuzzi, massage
- Restaurant for about 130 persons,
- Training room for about 80 persons,
- Room with the fireplace for about 25 persons,
- Open-air shed with the space for bonfire for about 110 persons,
- The Ship Stolëm for about 30 persons,
- Playing fields, Squares,
- Watering-place, boats, canoes, sailing boats, water cycles,
- Field Mini-Golf, Thorium for Quads,
- Campsite located immediately on the lake.
- Internet is available in the entire hotel
- Fireplace - living room with fireplace
- Conference room
- Breakfast in price
- Spa & wellness