Our hotel is located directly by the coast line of Lake Czos. The hotel premises are separated from the lake solely by an illuminated pedestrian and bicycle promenade leading to the city centre. Hotel windows and terraces overlook Lake Czos; guests can admire the beauty of Masurian nature. The location is excemptionally peaceful.
Guests have at their disposal:
- single and double rooms ( rooms with en-suite bathrooms, satellite television, terraces or
- buffet-style breakfast (included in the price of the room),
- other meals are served upon the customers' request,
- restaurant with a panoramic view over the lake,
- parking site for passenger cars and buses,
- conference room,
- drink bar,
- billiard and table tennis room,
- table tennis room,
- biological renovation facility,
- a lift.
In the vicinity, at a distance of approx. 200-400m, there is:
- water equipment and bicycle rental,
- tennis courts,
- a horse-riding centre,
- a snack bar and a fish bar.
- Approx. 700 m from the hotel is Mrongoville - a Wild-West theme city.
In wintertime, there is a possibility of using two ski lifts located on the other side of the lake.
Amateurs of active leisure can use numerous bicycle and canoeing routes, trekking routes; it is possible to organise sleigh rides. Guests can practice angling both in summer and winter-time or enjoy boat cruises.
Cleanness of the water and the surrounding forests replete with mushrooms ensure excellent rest and relaxation.
- Drink bar